Outdoor Emergency Transportation
18160 Cottonwood Rd. PMB III
Sunriver, OR 97707
Assistant OET Advisor
3545 Greenwood St.
Eugene, OR 97404-3417
2013–2014 Oregon and Wy’east Regions OET Training for Seniors
all clinics are open to both mt hood (wy’east) and oregon regions and are designed to focus on senior level OET skills. The following calander list the ski area and sponsoring region. If interested in participating contact your area OET instructor trainner to register. I have attached, below in OET Training Resources, a Senior OET check sheet that Doug at Mt. Hood has started using for their region candidates to increase success at the finals.
(updated 3/31/2014 — Al K.)
- April 5 & 6 — Joint Wy’east and Oregon Regions OET Finals at Mount Hood April 5 is for OET officials and April 6 Senior candidates. We do require each candidate attend at least one Senior OET clinic before attending the final.
- April 12 & 13 — Advanced terrain Clinic at Crystal
- May 30 — June 1 — Nuts and Bolts Clinic at Mount Hood
Download the Schedule: OET 2013 Combined (updated 3/10/2014).
OET Training resources
- Download the: Senior MHSP OET sign-off form.
- Download the: Senior OET Final Evaluation form.
- NSP endorsed YouTube video for basic toboggan skills.
- YouTube video that demonstrate carved turns which are required for good sked running.
- This is a sled training tutorial which applies to both the 350 four handle and the 100 or Edge two handle sleds. Good information and visuals for all who are interested.