Outdoor Emergency Transportation
18160 Cottonwood Rd. PMB III
Sunriver, OR 97707
Assistant OET Advisor
3545 Greenwood St.
Eugene, OR 97404-3417
2013–2014 Oregon and Wy’east Regions OET Training for Seniors
all clinics are open to both mt hood (wy’east) and oregon regions and are designed to focus on senior level oet skills. The following calander list the ski area and sponsoring region. If interested in participating contact your area oet instructor trainner to register.
(draft 11/06/2013 — Al K.)
- January 11 — Wy’east Region at Mt. Hood
- January 12 — Womens Clinic at Mt. Hood
- January 19 — Oregon Region at Bachelor
- January 26 — Oregon Region at Willamette Pass
- February 2 — Oregon Region at Warner Canyon
- February 15 — Wy’east Region at Mt. Hood
- February 23 — Oregon Region at Mt. Ashland
- March 1 — Wy’east at Mt Hood
- March 15 & 16 — Oregon Region Nuts and Bolts & Women’s clinic at Hoo Doo
- March 22 — Wy’east Region at Mt. Hood
- April 5 & 6 — Joint Wy’east and Oregon Regions OET Finals at Willamette Pass or Hoo Doo April 5 is for OET officials and April 6 Senior candidates
Download the Schedule: OET 2013 Combined (draft 11/06/2013).
Extra Enhancement Clinics:
(draft 9/24/2013 — Al K.)
- December TBD — Mt Baker Womens Clinic
- March TBD — Skills and Drills clinic, Inland Empire
- April TBD — NW Region Advanced Terrain Clinic
- May 30 thru June 1 — Mt Hood Nuts and Bolts. Also a women’s sled clinic
Check the Calendar for any late changes.
OET Training resources
- Download the: Senior OET Final Evaluation form.
- NSP endorsed YouTube video for basic toboggan skills.
- YouTube video that demonstrate carved turns which are required for good sked running.
- This is a sled training tutorial which applies to both the 350 four handle and the 100 or Edge two handle sleds. Good information and visuals for all who are interested.