Outdoor Emergency Transportation
3545 Greenwood St.
Eugene, OR 97404-3417
Assistant OET Advisor
PO Box 546
Sublimity, OR 97385
Oregon Region Transportation Schedule 2015-2016
Senior Clinic Training Dates
Please email us and let us know what clinics you plan on attending. Getting accurate head count helps us to have the proper amount of equipment for the clinic.
- Jan 9 & 23 — Wy’East Region @ Mt Hood
- Feb 6 — Combined training w/ Oregon Region @ Hoodoo or Willamette
- Feb 20 — Combined training w/ Oregon Region @ Mt Hood
- Mar 12-13 — Senior OET Finals @ Oregon Region (Bachelor – to be arranged)
Region, PNWD Divison and National Clinics
- Feb 27-28 — Our two day region clinic at Mt Bachelor
- June 3-5 — Hood Nuts and Bolts
If you have any questions regarding these clinics please contact Cyndy Meno Oregon Region Transportation Advisor firstname.lastname@example.org or Dan Bolduc Oregon Region Transportation Assistant email@example.com We are looking forward to a great season.
OET Training resources
- Download the: Senior MHSP OET sign-off form.
- Download the: Senior OET Final Evaluation form.
- NSP endorsed YouTube video for basic toboggan skills.
- YouTube video that demonstrate carved turns which are required for good sked running.
- This is a sled training tutorial which applies to both the 350 four handle and the 100 or Edge two handle sleds. Good information and visuals for all who are interested.