Outdoor Emergency Transportation
3545 Greenwood St.
Eugene, OR 97404-3417
Assistant OET Advisor
PO Box 546
Sublimity, OR 97385
Oregon Region Transportation Schedule 2014-2015
Senior Clinic Training Dates
Please email us and let us know what clinics you plan on attending. Getting accurate head count helps us to have the proper amount of equipment for the clinic.
Jan 24 — TBACANCELLED DUE TO WEATHER Feb 7 — Meadows: Joint Oregon/ Wy’East RegionsCANCELLED DUE TO WEATHER Feb 21 — Willamette PassCANCELLED DUE TO WEATHER March 7 — Hoodoo: Joint Oregon / Wy’East RegionsCANCELLED DUE TO WEATHER March 22 — AshlandCANCELLED DUE TO WEATHER March 29 — Senior Finals Willamette Pass (or whichever Mountain has the best snow)CANCELLED DUE TO WEATHER
Region, PNWD Divison and National Clinics
- Jan 10 — Hood Womens clinic
- Jan 11 — Hood TES clinic
- Jan 14-16 — Mt. Ashland APP Mid-Winter education and testing clinic. Flyer
- Feb 8-17 — Ski Flight
Feb. 18-20 — Mt. Ashland APP Mid-Winter education and testing clinic. FlyerCANCELLED DUE TO WEATHER March 14-15 — Bachelor SES and TESCANCELLED DUE TO WEATHER
- April 11-12 — Canyons Utah POWDER FALL
- April — Washington Advanced Nuts and Bolts
- June 5-7 — Hood Nuts and Bolts
If you have any questions regarding these clinics please contact Cyndy Meno Oregon Region Transportation Advisor email@example.com or Dan Bolduc Oregon Region Transportation Assistant firstname.lastname@example.org We are looking forward to a great season.
OET Training resources
- Download the: Senior MHSP OET sign-off form.
- Download the: Senior OET Final Evaluation form.
- NSP endorsed YouTube video for basic toboggan skills.
- YouTube video that demonstrate carved turns which are required for good sked running.
- This is a sled training tutorial which applies to both the 350 four handle and the 100 or Edge two handle sleds. Good information and visuals for all who are interested.