Outdoor Emergency Transportation
3545 Greenwood St.
Eugene, OR 97404-3417
Assistant OET Advisor
PO Box 546
Sublimity, OR 97385
Oregon Region Transportation Schedule 2014-2015
Senior Clinic Training Dates
Please email us and let us know what clinics you plan on attending. Getting accurate head count helps us to have the proper amount of equipment for the clinic.
- Jan 24 — TBA
- Feb 7 — Meadows: Joint Oregon/ Wy’East Regions
- Feb 21 — Willamette Pass
- March 7 — Hoodoo: Joint Oregon / Wy’East Regions
- March 22 — Ashland
- March 29 — Senior Finals Willamette Pass (or whichever Mountain has the best snow)
Region, PNWD Divison and National Clinics
- Jan 10 — Hood Womens clinic
- Jan 11 — Hood TES clinic
- Feb 8-17 — SKI FLIGHT
- March 14-15 — Bachelor SES and TES
- April 11-12 — Canyons Utah POWDER FALL
- April — Washington Advanced Nuts and Bolts
- June 6,7,8 — Hood Nuts and Bolts
If you have any questions regarding these clinics please contact Cyndy Meno Oregon Region Transportation Advisor firstname.lastname@example.org or Dan Bolduc Oregon Region Transportation Assistant email@example.com We are looking forward to a great season.
OET Training resources
- Download the: Senior MHSP OET sign-off form.
- Download the: Senior OET Final Evaluation form.
- NSP endorsed YouTube video for basic toboggan skills.
- YouTube video that demonstrate carved turns which are required for good sked running.
- This is a sled training tutorial which applies to both the 350 four handle and the 100 or Edge two handle sleds. Good information and visuals for all who are interested.